Sally Hansen - Review about Nail Polish from Lincoln, Nebraska

25 of 40 Sally Hansen reviews

Bought miracle gel polish.Thought it would be good since I have a hectic travel schedule but want nice nails.

TERRIBLE product. Looked great the night applied. By mid day of day 1 wearing it, 7 nails had huge chipped sections. So embarrassing during my customer facing events and sales.

Wish now that I had brought the polish remover product with me.

Didn't because thought a 4 day period would not have this issue....at least not on day 1.Can't wait to hide my hands at corporate meeting next two days

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Nail Polish
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #529267

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sally Hansen? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
25 of 40 Sally Hansen reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 16, 2014 #871300

Did you buy the top coat that goes with it? Because you do need it in order for it to stay on well. I did and it lasted me 2 weeks with no chips. I have the UV gel kit at home and I love it, so I was pretty impressed when I used this polish.

Sep 10, 2014 #868472

You should be ashamed of yourself for spending that much money on nail polish.

1 1 Reply
guest

Sep 21, 2014 #873602

you should be ashamed of yourself for concerning yourself with what others spend money on.

Oct 01, 2014 #878436

$10 isn't bad considering it's supposed to last for weeks. If the product would work consumers would be saving money in the end...those of us who like their nails to look nice, anyway.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Sally Hansen. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Sally Hansen.
Filing a new complaint about
×