Review about Sally Hansen Miracle Gel
I recently bought a few bottles of Sally Hansen miracle gel nail polish for the first time. I applied that lavender color and after about a week and a half my nail started hurting so I took off the polish and one of my nails is green and falling off, the other nails are all kind of white under and those nails are peeling and seem like they may fall off as well. Very upset as this is very embarrassing and painful, not to mention a waste of money.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "One day I was asked by my husband to call my credit card company & find out how much was owed, he also asked for the last 10 transactions. One..."
- "I ordered the Luminess Airbrush System after seeing an advertisement and demo on late night TV. What was not said in the advert was that the $24.91 for a 30..."
- "I just can't understand where any of the confusion stems from as far as billing goes... Yes the trial is advertised as either 29.95 or 19.95, but as I went..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."