Review about Sally Hansen Miracle Gel
I recently bought a few bottles of Sally Hansen miracle gel nail polish for the first time. I applied that lavender color and after about a week and a half my nail started hurting so I took off the polish and one of my nails is green and falling off, the other nails are all kind of white under and those nails are peeling and seem like they may fall off as well. Very upset as this is very embarrassing and painful, not to mention a waste of money.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "Arbonne Suncreen is the absolute worst. As someone who had a stage 2 melanoma removed from my back last year, I try to be very careful to say the least...."
- "I was in the process of ordering the starter kit for the advertised price of $19.99, of course there are offers of an upgraded system for $10.00 more, or supersizing..."
- "I used the self tanner by arbonne as directed. I had the worst reaction. I've never had any bad reactions to self tanners from any other company. My eyes swelled...."
- " I acquired a pair of heritage model 1907's a couple months ago. They have been conditioned a couple times to help soften the leather. These boots are..."
- "RICARDO SAENZ IS A SCAM! DO NOT HIRE RICARDO SAENZ! I hired him to help handle my mother's affairs and he stole money from her and charged her..."
- "My name is Courtney and I work for the carnival Reithoffers Shows located in Aiken, SC right now. On wednesday October 26 2016 at about 3:45 am I arrived at..."