Review about Sally Hansen Miracle Gel

9 of 40 Sally Hansen reviews

I recently bought a few bottles of Sally Hansen miracle gel nail polish for the first time. I applied that lavender color and after about a week and a half my nail started hurting so I took off the polish and one of my nails is green and falling off, the other nails are all kind of white under and those nails are peeling and seem like they may fall off as well. Very upset as this is very embarrassing and painful, not to mention a waste of money.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #781839 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sally Hansen? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
9 of 40 Sally Hansen reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Teri

Jun 30 #1179603 Redwood City, California, United States

I bought over 200$ worth of the sally hansen 2 step gel polishes - I used them for about 6mos. no warning about not using the polish on toenails. I almost lost all toenails, fungus under 1 big toe nail. They should refund my money and take care of the costs of my pedicures to try and revive my nails back to life. This is unfair and shouldn't be sold to the public without HUGE lettering that says do not use on toe nails!!!

0 0 Reply

Feb 07 #1108095

Look like Fungus infected. Go see doctor and they will give you some medication for fungus which do work, but take weeks for it to heal.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Sally Hansen. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Sally Hansen.
Filing a new complaint about
×