Review about Sally Hansen Miracle Gel
I recently bought a few bottles of Sally Hansen miracle gel nail polish for the first time. I applied that lavender color and after about a week and a half my nail started hurting so I took off the polish and one of my nails is green and falling off, the other nails are all kind of white under and those nails are peeling and seem like they may fall off as well. Very upset as this is very embarrassing and painful, not to mention a waste of money.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "2 ladies Lindsay Johnson and Krystal Ziadi made a some fb posts that were completely immature and out of line. These are not the type of "women" you should be..."
- "I saw the tv ad that showed pricing to be $29.95. Upon receipt of product I read the packing list and found that they were going to require 5..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."