I recently bought "Spray" Airbrush Legs and I shook it and sprayed in my palm and the product shot Everywhere!!! I wiped what was in my hand on my arms and cleaned everything up and tried a second time because I thought maybe it was becuz it was new and air built up? *** me! It did it again! SHOT EVERYWHERE!

Ruined and stained my Window Air Unit, Blinds, Comforter and Drape and Wall!!!!

And My Brand New Eyeglasses were horrible to clean!!! Thank Goodness I had my Eyeglasses on or it would have shot in my eyes!!!!

Most everything wiped off but stained mini blinds, window air, wall, drape and comforter.

I Am So Angry!!!!!!! Not only did I waste $12. To buy the product but it cost me close to $1,000 for me to replace these stained items!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of sally hansen airbrush legs spray. Sally Hansen needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sally hansen airbrush legs spray in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sally Hansen.

Had an Experience with Sally Hansen?

Comments