Sally Hansen Miracle Nail Thickener - No miracle cure here !!
I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them.After using the above product on my nails I ended up with very bad results.
I attach photo's to prove my point. The varnish went patchy within 1/2 days then it discoloured and went lumpy. No nail varnish remover could get rid of the varnish. Then my nails developed nasty white patches on them.
It is going to take months to restore my nails as the nails will have to grow out.
I would like to warn people against this product.Let's hope the company in the USA will do something about this very nasty product !!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Nail Thickener
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "There's nothing "beachfront" about how these products turn out on your skin. This is as fake as it gets. For $25, I bought the Beachfront self tanning spray (as opposed..."
- "I used the self tanner by arbonne as directed. I had the worst reaction. I've never had any bad reactions to self tanners from any other company. My eyes swelled...."
- "Christy McCann (a.k.a. Christy-Rocket McCann) was found guilty in a Concord (Country Costa County) court of law of fraudulently selling a 21.5 inch computer monitor, which was advertised by her..."
- "I booked an appointment with 'Total Car Recovery' to have my car towed on Weds 26th Sept. The deadline for the job to be completed was 11am, so they gave..."
- "Since I paid for a wig I haven't got any response from the shop. Any efort to contact was impossible because they use special programme to talk with you on..."
- "I bought the Dr Scholls light legs from Pharmacentre Pharmacy And Clinic at 149 Edgware Rd. London W2 2HU on the 30th of October 2016. As per the advise of..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."