Featured Not resolved

I recently bought a few bottles of Sally Hansen miracle gel nail polish for the first time. I applied that lavender color and after about a week and a half my nail started hurting so I took off the polish and one of my nails is green and falling off, the other nails are all kind of white under and those nails are peeling and seem like they may fall off as well. Very upset as this is very embarrassing and painful, not to mention a waste of money.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sally Hansen and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sally Hansen.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Sally Hansen to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sally Hansen?

Comments

Birmingham, Alabama, United States #1328204

My entire toe nail came off. It is disfigured too.

Redwood City, California, United States #1179603

I bought over 200$ worth of the sally hansen 2 step gel polishes - I used them for about 6mos.no warning about not using the polish on toenails.

I almost lost all toenails, fungus under 1 big toe nail.

They should refund my money and take care of the costs of my pedicures to try and revive my nails back to life.This is unfair and shouldn't be sold to the public without HUGE lettering that says do not use on toe nails!!!

Look like Fungus infected. Go see doctor and they will give you some medication for fungus which do work, but take weeks for it to heal.