Sally hansen nail products dont work

I bought the product from my local CVS, and the product does not work!Its suppose to be those stick on "real" nail polish strips, but the product once opened (from its tightly air sealed plastic pouch) does not stick at all.

Its suppose to stick to your nail once applied, but none of the "real nail polish" strips worked at all! The worse part is I had bought 3 different kinds of the same product just in different colors and designs. So I basically wasted my money on this *** *** product. Consumer robbery at its finest!

In fact the reason why I stopped using Sally hansen products since last year is because i had bought a similar product but its suppose to be a gel nail sticker, and it guaranteed 2 weeks of absolutely no chipping!

But lo and behold, 3 days later major chipping.I said it once and ill say it again, consumer/customer robbery!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Nail Polish Strips
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #605905 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sally Hansen? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 09, 2015 #956230 Kokomo, Indiana

I agree. It seems sally hansen products have went downhill. I recently got some clear nail hardener and it turns your nails yellow and it peels the actual nails, so you have to grow them back out.
On a side note, i love your ring, it looks really pretty

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Sally Hansen. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Sally Hansen.
Filing a new complaint about