Bloemfontein, Free State
Featured Not resolved

I bought the no chip top coat with the biggest regret!It is the worst nail polish that i have ever used and it was the biggest waste of R70 of my life!

My nail polish on its own (no top coat) lasted 4-7 days where the sally hansen no chip nailpolish lasted a whopping 8 hours! I cannot believe that they can sell this to people saying its a "no chip" long lasting acrylic strong nail polish how can they lie to their clients like this??? my nails not only chipped but some of them along with the chips made cracks and bubbles, my nails looked so freakin ugly!

I will make sure to tell everyone i meet and everyone i know to never ever purchase a sally hansen product, because if this product is so afwul...How terrible is the rest of them?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of sally hansen no chip acrylic top coat and associated monetary loss in the amount of $8. Sally Hansen needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sally hansen no chip acrylic top coat in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sally Hansen.

Had an Experience with Sally Hansen?

Comments

I totally agree! Bought it on Tuesday and I've already gone back to Dis-Chem to buy a different top coat. This one is in the bin!

I had the same exact problem thought it was just me. I tried it again same thing happened. I'm never going to use this product again.