Sally Hansen no chip top coat
I bought the no chip top coat with the biggest regret!It is the worst nail polish that i have ever used and it was the biggest waste of R70 of my life!
My nail polish on its own (no top coat) lasted 4-7 days where the sally hansen no chip nailpolish lasted a whopping 8 hours! I cannot believe that they can sell this to people saying its a "no chip" long lasting acrylic strong nail polish how can they lie to their clients like this??? my nails not only chipped but some of them along with the chips made cracks and bubbles, my nails looked so freakin ugly!
I will make sure to tell everyone i meet and everyone i know to never ever purchase a sally hansen product, because if this product is so afwul...How terrible is the rest of them?
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- How the product did nothing it said it does
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sally Hansen No Chip Acrylic Top Coat
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Dear Sir I have been using all different types of your products for a long time now. However, today I had my worst experience with your Company. I bought Sally Hansen Ouch..."
- "Sally Hansen eye lash curler I bought this curler on Friday (10/17) and it was the first and last time I used it. It cut my eye lashes off!!! Very..."
- "I bought the product from my local CVS, and the product does not work! Its suppose to be those stick on "real" nail polish strips, but the product once opened..."
- "I bought the no chip top coat with the biggest regret! It is the worst nail polish that i have ever used and it was the biggest waste of R70..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."
- " HP PC's - Urgent - DO NOT BUY - Rubbish After Sales. So the story is, HP agree to pick up my PC for repair when the PC has..."