Sally Hansen no chip top coat

I bought the no chip top coat with the biggest regret!It is the worst nail polish that i have ever used and it was the biggest waste of R70 of my life!

My nail polish on its own (no top coat) lasted 4-7 days where the sally hansen no chip nailpolish lasted a whopping 8 hours! I cannot believe that they can sell this to people saying its a "no chip" long lasting acrylic strong nail polish how can they lie to their clients like this??? my nails not only chipped but some of them along with the chips made cracks and bubbles, my nails looked so freakin ugly!

I will make sure to tell everyone i meet and everyone i know to never ever purchase a sally hansen product, because if this product is so afwul...How terrible is the rest of them?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • How the product did nothing it said it does

Reason of review:
Sally Hansen No Chip Acrylic Top Coat
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #713275

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sally Hansen? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 07 #1090398

I totally agree! Bought it on Tuesday and I've already gone back to Dis-Chem to buy a different top coat. This one is in the bin!

0 0 Reply

Oct 16, 2015 #1049150

I had the same exact problem thought it was just me. I tried it again same thing happened. I'm never going to use this product again.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Sally Hansen. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Sally Hansen.
Filing a new complaint about