Sally Hansen no chip top coat
I bought the no chip top coat with the biggest regret!It is the worst nail polish that i have ever used and it was the biggest waste of R70 of my life!
My nail polish on its own (no top coat) lasted 4-7 days where the sally hansen no chip nailpolish lasted a whopping 8 hours! I cannot believe that they can sell this to people saying its a "no chip" long lasting acrylic strong nail polish how can they lie to their clients like this??? my nails not only chipped but some of them along with the chips made cracks and bubbles, my nails looked so freakin ugly!
I will make sure to tell everyone i meet and everyone i know to never ever purchase a sally hansen product, because if this product is so afwul...How terrible is the rest of them?
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- How the product did nothing it said it does
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sally Hansen No Chip Acrylic Top Coat
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This company is only selling the led light. That's the only thing that works. The gel polish-(total rubbish). The minute I applied it, it ran down my fingers. At first..."
- "I ordered Timewise kit and deep wrinkle filler. I used for 12 weeks and didn't do what they claimed it would. Didn't improve skin or wrinkles. I did return item..."
- "This advertisement: which claims to be endorsed by dr. Oz. seems to be a *** , when you call the number on there web site you get know real person,..."
- "I bought the no chip top coat with the biggest regret! It is the worst nail polish that i have ever used and it was the biggest waste of R70..."
- "I bought a whirlpool washer and got arrested in the and I bought extended warranty and they won't fix it..."
- "As an adult I developed sensitive teeth and erosion of my enamel due to antibiotic use. I had been using Pronamel for about a year with no issues. Well I..."
- "Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again! We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around... worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years..."