Sally Hansen no chip top coat
I bought the no chip top coat with the biggest regret!It is the worst nail polish that i have ever used and it was the biggest waste of R70 of my life!
My nail polish on its own (no top coat) lasted 4-7 days where the sally hansen no chip nailpolish lasted a whopping 8 hours! I cannot believe that they can sell this to people saying its a "no chip" long lasting acrylic strong nail polish how can they lie to their clients like this??? my nails not only chipped but some of them along with the chips made cracks and bubbles, my nails looked so freakin ugly!
I will make sure to tell everyone i meet and everyone i know to never ever purchase a sally hansen product, because if this product is so afwul...How terrible is the rest of them?
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- How the product did nothing it said it does
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sally Hansen No Chip Acrylic Top Coat
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I recently purchased the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel nail polish in 3 colors with the top coat and I can tell you that it is not the product that they..."
- "Bought the warm kit, six shades, the image shows one purple color in the kit. Sure enough they send me two purples. I called them and they said they send..."
- "I bought a container of Gillette shaving foam and it exploded. The explosion completely ruined my bathroom and cost me thousands of dollars in repairs. The representative of Gillette who..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."