I really liked this product and it diffently did relieve puffiness in my feet and used it every nite, please tell me how I can get it.Sally Hansens "Just Feet" instant relief gel for puffiness, it just made my feet tingle as it relieved my swollen feet, I had bunionectomy and I am left with some swelling.

Please respond to "HiPatricia9@bellsouth.net" Thanks

for consulting Sally Hansen company about dropping there foot products, think it is a big mistake and want to know why you dropped products. Thank you!

Patricia Jacks Beattie @ HiPatricia9@bellsouth.net.Walgreen Company carried it.

Had an Experience with Sally Hansen?

Comments

I'm also very upset with Sally Hansen for discontinuing my favorite product ever: Zero Irritation Medicated Creme for Face and Body. It was 1.7 ounces of heaven for my sensitive bikini area and upper lip after waxing.

And now that it's gone, I have actually STOPPED shaving waxing... because I CAN'T do it without this product. It was the only thing that worked for me.

On the website in the 'Discontinued Products' section it says "Sometimes we have to say farewell to old favorites so that we can introduce improvements." There was nothing to improve! It was perfect!

I did contact Sally Hansen about this issue and hopefully our fav products will be back on the shelf soon.